Terms&Conditions updated on Nobember 08, 2021 at 2:04 p.m. (UTC + 2).
Privacy&Personal Data Protection
We comply with the ethical charter, determined and presented by theethicalweb.com.
- Your personal information is kept secret between you and us.
- No information is transmitted to any third party, except in the case of your financial transactions on our website (Paypal, your bank... ) or in the case of an advertising banner's management, located on a page (any), for a logical marketing follow-up. The information then transmitted is purely technical such as the origin of the user, the frequency of his visits and, if only you agree, your IP. Your first and last names and other personal information are not transmitted at all.
- The only case where we would be forced to give this confidential information, this action would take place within the framework of a transmission of this data to legal institutions having authority, full and complete, in other words the government. So by Force of the Law...
- Your identifiers are encrypted at all times.
- However, we are not responsible for potential cyber attacks against our server, which remains under the responsibility of our host. For this matter, we urge you to consult our Terms&Conditions of use of the website, by clicking here.